As a Project Manager, you will be planning and overseeing project production. Your biggest responsibility being ensuring quality standards and that the deadlines are met.Apply Here!
Working at Shapescape
Shapescape is currently looking to expand its Production Department by hiring a talented individual for the position of a Project Manager.
Shapescape specializes in educating and entertaining through Minecraft by making content that enhances the learning and playing experience. Our main goal is to deliver the most polished product possible, and good Developers play a great part in that endeavor. Our medium of choice is Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, but we occasionally use other versions of the game too.
As a Project Manager, you will be planning and overseeing project production. Your biggest responsibility being ensuring quality standards and that the deadlines are met.
- Native/bilingual proficiency in both spoken and written EnglishGood understanding of game design premises
- High attention to detail and product polish
- At least basic understanding of Minecraft, things related to it, and gaming in general
Nice to have:
- Experience in a company with a similar profile
- Previous experience in project management
Employment is possible remotely on freelance terms.
- negotiable wage, starting at 21USD/hour
- flexible working hours
- project-based assignments
- access to the yearly international Shapescape employee event
- access to Shapescape in-house development tools
Freelancers are hired per project. Depending on how much time you can afford us, you may also be on multiple projects at the same time. Available hours per month depending on the number of available projects.
Pay Range: negotiable wage, starting at 21USD/hour
Job Length: Part Time
At Shapescape we value a diverse and inclusive team where everybody can be themselves.
At Shapescape employees have the freedom to arrange the hours they work, to fit both their professional and personal life.
At Shapescape we encourage learning, sharing knowledge, and collaborating with colleagues to stimulate self-development.